99%, Bobby Jindal, Calcasieu’s, fundraiser for the Louisiana GOP, Governor Jindal, Governor Scott Walker, Governor Walker, Louisiana activism, Louisiana education cuts, Louisiana Medicaid cuts, Louisiana public hospital cuts, Occupy New Orleans, Occupy NOLA, Occupy Wall Street, Recall Jindal, Save Southeast Hospital, Social Justice
A Call to Action: Give Governors Jindal and Walker a 99 Percent Unwelcome to New Orleans Friday, August 17 4pm
Protest against Jindal, Walker, & Austerity: 4pm Friday, August 17th.
- Louisiana opt in to federal Medicaid expansion.
- Keep Southeast Hospital open.
- Jindal and company restore recent funding cuts to higher education including UNO, SUNO, and Delgado budgets.
- Jindal and company restore recent funding cuts to public education and public healthcare.
- Jindal and company repeal the Louisiana Right to Work Law.
- Walker keep hands off workers’ rights to organize
Bring signs, chants, megaphones, chalk, friends, Family, and most importantly yourself.
Wherever the 1% is plotting the plunder of Louisiana’s 99%, you can bet Governor Bobby Jindal is nearby! So it should come as no surprise that Jindal will be pimping himself out to the super-rich at Friday’s $25,000 a plate fundraiser for the Louisiana GOP at Calcasieu Ball Room in the Warehouse District of New Orleans. Governor Jindal is the chief architect of the 1 percent’s historically unprecedented plunder of public hospitals, public healthcare, and public education in Louisiana. This plunder, unfortunately, is still underway. Governor Scott Walker of Wisconsin is a natural match for sharing the stage with Jindal. He is the nation’s best known gubernatorial union buster. Join us to voice your demands.
Flier for protest is below!
For details or a PDF of the flyer, contact email@example.com
RSVP to our Facebook Event
We hope to see you there!
Occupy New Orleans General Assembly